- Son wakes up and wants to play the new dance game you stayed up late installing for him the night before.
- Go to swimming lessons. Assessor says your son is ready for the next level.
- Have a quick lunch at McDonalds to celebrate and it's not even 11 am.
- Then head off to Chinese School in Miranda for a presentation day where your son performs along with the rest of his class.
- Half an hour later you are at a birthday party at Monkey Mania in Bankstown
- Two and a half hours later after he's been running, dancing, sliding, driving and screaming you step outside into a torrential downpour and your shoes get soaked.
- Come home and cook miso steak stirfry.
- Your son keeps dancing in front of the PS3 until it's his bedtime.
... And you seem more tired than he does.